PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Who needs a bed...

When you have a perfectly good box!! This is how I found Molly this afternoon in their playroom! Silly girl wore herself out trying to keep the box from her brother! ;-)

Luke was pressing all of Molly's buttons earlier, so at one point I asked Molly if she wanting to throw Bubby in the trash.....Her eyes got really big and she said NO....put Bubby in the corner!! I guess she does love him after all.




11 comments:

Renae said...

That's crazy! I can't believe she slept like that! Do your guys still nap in the afternoon. Sadly, I think our nap is on its way out. :o(

Beth said...

Too funny! Glad you got pictures!

Brittany said...

Priceless

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

She kind of looks like a doll in the second picture...

Barb said...

That is hilarious! Kids can sleep in some crazy positions - this may be the craziest I've seen :)

Amy said...

Adorable!

Danae said...

Cute! My kids don't sleep in weird places, so it's fun to see others.

Valerie said...

Love these pics since they are real and you couldn't have staged that. LOL.

Rebecca said...

This is amazingly cute.

Onesie Mommy said...

Love this!

Tracey Trousdell said...

Haaa! Cutest thing ever!