PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Makes My Monday - Sweet Kisses

Linking up with Twinfatuation! Thanks so much Cheryl for letting me play along!




I am sure it comes to no surprise that I love getting pictures of Molly and Luke kissing. I drive my husband crazy trying to get the perfect shot. I took the below picture last Saturday at my in-laws during the egg hunt. It may just be the one that replaces the winter kissing picture in my header. My time is very limited on getting these pictures, so I will continue taking them every chance I get. Plus they are sweet!


It totally makes my Monday that my kids now expect me to ask them to give each other kisses. This shot only took me 3 try's! Loving it!




14 comments:

debi9kids said...

Oh how adorable!
My twins never really did that, but my daughter Emma did sneak a kiss of her brother Will on Easter this year :)

Rebecca said...

o.m.g....cutest thing ever!!! i am in love with that flower, btw!

Beth said...

That is adorable!!! I love it. Enjoy this while you can. There will come a time they will not kiss each other much less let you take a picture of it! Nothing better than the kids loving each other!

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

Sweet as sugar! Mine like to beat each other up instead!

championm2000 said...

I love this picture--makes my Monday, too!

Olusola said...

You do know that you have the cutest bg twins in the blogosphere right?! They're truly adorable

Unknown said...

absolutely, positively adorable!!!

Amy said...

OMG- that is too adorable and priceless. I don't know if my twins have ever kissed each other so sweetly. My older so will kiss the twins, but the twins, not so much each other.

Cheryl Lage said...

Okay, that is the DEAREST! The flower, the puckered li'l lips...DARLING!

SO completely a Monday maker....be sure to let them know they made mine! :) (As you did by sharing the image!)

Thanks so much for playing along, Andrea! :)

Jenner said...

Oh my gosh! That pictures reduced me to a mere puddle of "aaawwwww"!!! Excellent capture, I love it!!!!

Renae said...

So stinkin' cute! :o) My guys are big kissers, but I've never really asked them to give each other kisses.

Jeremi said...

i've always loved the little kissing pics too : ) there is just something so sweet about them ......

and your two, adorable!!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

How CUTE!!! (And I love Molly's bow, too!) :) :)

ericateal said...

Soooo adorable! In a few years they will want nothing to do with each other..lol