PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

So very honored.......



Amber's (AKA Dolli-Mama) precious (beyond sweet) twin girls will be turning ONE in 22 short days! I was so very surprised honored to be asked to write a guest post celebrating a first of mine! I was surprised, since I am far from a writer. I was very honored, since she is! Amber writes with her heart and soul. She has a beautiful family!

Now head on over " The Very Moment I Knew...." Amber thanks so much for including me in this celebration of your girls with your family! It means a lot to me!

7 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Loved your post, Andrea! Thank you so much for sharing your story. :)

Onesie Mommy said...

You may not consider yourself a writer but to me, you're one hell of a great story teller!

Unknown said...

Thank you for all of the kind words. Onesie Mommy is right, you are one hell of story teller.
Thank you for sharing such an honest story. So many people related to it, and it brought us all closer together.
Thank you for helping me Celebrate One! You are awesome!

Onesie Mommy said...

Agreed Dolli-Mama! I love our little ME group. You ladies inspire me every week.

Jenner said...

What an honor!! I am heading there right now to read!

Holly G said...

Such a touching story, Andrea! It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)

MultipleMum said...

How fun to be asked! Heading over now for a look x