PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Makes My Monday - Go OKC Thunder

Linking up with Twinfatuation! Thanks so much Cheryl for letting me play along!





Sunday afternoon we took Miss Priss to her first professional basketball game. It was game 7 of the 2nd round in the playoff's between OKC Thunder and Memphis Grizzlies. Luke hung out with Granddad. We knew he wouldn't last the whole game. Molly really did awesome! She loved the thunder cheerleaders (i'm sure daddy did too) and Rumble the bison (OKC mascot). It really was fun times! Thunder pulled out a victory, so they will move on to round 3. Not sure if we will make any more games this season, so hopefully Luke will join us next season.


Spending this special time with Molly and hubby totally make my Monday!



Yes, I let Miss Priss chew sugar free gum because she spits it out when she is done. Hope everyone has a great week!

5 comments:

Jenner said...

How frigging cute is Molly??!??! I can't wait until I can bring the peapod to Yankee stadium someday. She already has the bleacher-creature chants down pat!

Amy said...

So cute! I can't wait to do some one on one time with just hubby and each kid!

Cheryl Lage said...

She is so full of sass! :)
(The sugar-free gum serves as the perfect accessory!)

Thank you so much for playing along with Makes My Monday, Andrea!

debi9kids said...

what a fun way to spend quality time together :)

Olusola said...

Can't believe you were there, that was a great game. I'm solidly rooting for OKC to make it to the finals