PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

ME Challenge -Week 18

linking up Doli-Mama's ME challenge! Thanks for hosting hosting such a great weekly link up Dolli-Mama!


Photobucket

Mom and I went shopping last Saturday. It was one of those shopping trips that we had no plan of action. We just wanted to spend some time together. We always have tons of fun with these types trips. We decided to stop at a small shopping strip in Edmond. As I have mentioned before I am not a huge fan of Ross, but needed to pick up some decorations for a wedding shower I was hosting at work for a dear friend. The theme was Fun in the Sun, since she is having a destination beach wedding! I knew Ross usually had a summer section, so that I would give it a try.


As you probably know....Every now and then you can luck out in their purse section and find a designer bag for half the retail cost. It must have been my lucky day! Look at this pretty "Guess" summer purse that my Mom spotted. I Love it! The retail tag said $110, but Ross price was $54, so this my ladies is my ME splurge. What do you think? Would you carry it?



10 comments:

Amy said...

I like it! I have such a hard time finding pocket books i like, but I like this one!

ericateal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Ooh, I love it! I bought some new bags recently...fabric ones that coordinate...a purse, a lunchbag, a utility bag...stuff that I can use together when I have all the girls' stuff with me and not feel like such a hobo! It definitely makes me stand up a little straighter! :) Enjoy your fun new bag!!!

penguinsandladybugs said...

It is muy cute!!! I would carry it. I need myself a new purse!

Onesie Mommy said...

Oh, Andrea... Handbags are a girl's best friend! It chants "spring, spring, spring" and "I'm oh, so chic!!" Have fun with it!

Thanks for all your comments on my blog. You're awesome!

Happy Mother's Day!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

It is gorgeous but the style wouldn't quite work for me. Although... can we see pics of the inside?

Now, don't you love when things you like are on special? I get all tingly - LOVE it.

championm2000 said...

Now that's a great Ross find! I would definitely carry it.

Isn't it awesome how a new purse can make you feel?

Hope you have a great Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the purse! I would rock that! :)

What a great steal! I love when I find a nice purse for a good price. I am need a a new one... I guess I should check out Ross!

Christina said...

I do like it! A bit shiny for me, but I think it's super cute. =)

Renae said...

This would be a purse that I would put only things for me in. No bibs. No kiddie snacks. No crayons. :o)