PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Summer Fun!!!

Molly and Luke had a ball today at Nannie and Granddad's. I wish a little plastic pool still made me this happy! Throw in bubbles and a sand table they get CRAZY excited! :-)



They even ate dinner at their picnic table. We are loving all this summer FUN!


I think we might top the holiday weekend off by going to the children petting zoo tomorrow. I hope all of you have a great family day too.

5 comments:

twinkietotmom said...

Looks like a great day! We went to the beach today but tomorrow is going to look just like this for us...splash pool in the backyard & grilling while we rest & relax! Enjoy your zoo day!

Renae said...

Looks like great fun! We spent almost all day at a friend's house for a BBQ. It was hot and muggy, but the kids didn't even seem to notice. They just had so much fun playing outside. I hope we'll have a whole summer full of days like today.

Beth said...

We are loving summer too! Kids + the sun + a little pool = an awesome day! Bonus for the parents-- the kids are exhausted by the end of the day and drop into bed worn out!! Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!

Holly G said...

How cute is that?! I love it! I can't wait to spend more time playing in the water with my kids this summer!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Oh, how much fun! I'm looking forward to the blow-up pool...and we may even invest in a little picnic table, too. I am so excited for this summer...I think our girls are at such a fun age! :) :)

So glad you had a great Sunday!