I feel very honored to accept this award from Holly Ann from Twins Plus One, Three Times the Fun! Like me she is the mother to 3 year old B/G twins! Plus she is blessed with a 1 year boy! I love reading her blog daily! She is very real. She too is a working Mom, so we can relate on how to juggle a full time job and plus a being a full time MoM. We both are blessed to have very active husbands in the child raising department. Boy does that help in the day care costs! Thank you Holly for giving me my very first blog award! It means a lot to me! How ironic it is that this is my 200th post! I couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate! :)
Step 1 in the rules for accepting this award state that I am to share seven things about
myself with you.
1) My blog has really always been devoted to Molly and Luke, so you probably wouldn't know that I have 1 sister, 3 half brothers and 1 step-sister. My parents divorced when I was 3, so I have a very large family! My youngest brother is 13 and I will be 35 in June. Kind of crazy!
2) I was a blog stalker for about a year before my husband talked me into starting one myself! So glad I did.
3) I never wanted to be a SAHM until it was time to return to work, but I think I am a great working Mom. I think it takes a very special person to be a SAHM. I really truly believe that my job is easier then it would be if I stayed at home! Not that I wouldn't do it in a heartbeat! Enough said!
4) I am a realty show addict! Love, love watching real life drama! Call me crazy!
5) The best time of the day for me is walking through the door at night after work and hearing Molly and Luke scream mommy in delight! Getting those welcome home hugs and kisses are the very best!
6) I still live in the city and state I was born in!
7) my husband named our kids because I was too sick too care. That may sound awful,but it is the truth! Don't get me wrong I loved and agreed, but he did the research to find them!
Step 2 states that I am to pass this award on to 15 other blogs I love. Here they are in random order:
1) Mandy at Hoping for Hoberts - infertility to pregnancy and BEYOND! She is the mother to 19 month old twin girls! This Mommy is better known at Susie.....as in Susie home maker! She is amazing! I wish I had a quarter of
2) Emily at The Warren Family. She is the mother to a 13 month miracle names Emma Claire. EC was born at 25 weeks gestation and is doing wonderfully! I love reading Emily's weekly updates! EC just took off crawling last week! :-)
3) Renae at Reanbean - On matters of motherhood! She is the mother is G/B twins a month younger than mine, so we too have a lot in common. One thing we don't have in common is this poor girl has snow on the ground 4 to 5 out of the year! Bless her heart! It really has been a inside joke between the 2 of us! She is to sweet to tell me, but I know when she reads my posts about snow being on the ground for a few days she so totally wants to call me a baby! Right, Renae? ;-)
4) Dolli-Mama at Life not finished. She is the mother to an adorable little boy and 8 month old twin girls! I have enjoyed reading many of her heartfelt posts! She also challenged me to a 52 week Mama getting her groove back. It has opened my eyes to even the small things I was taking for granted. If you haven't played along you should check it out!
5) Rebecca at Unexplained X2. She is the mother to the cutest B/G twins! I have never seen opposite sex twins look so much alike! They are adorable! To say Rebecca is a talented writer is an understatement! She has a gift (don't
worry I warned her I was not a obsessed stalker). She gives me my much needed daily laugh! She is not afraid to write what everyone else s thinking!
6) Mandy at My life as described by
twin trials and triumphs. I love reading Mandy's post about her extremely sweet and darling
twin girls! I just told her the other day how their little faces just make me say awwww. Mandy is also a very talented writer! She is the one that introduced me to a lot of the blogs I follow! I once told her I think we may be long lost relatives because we share a lot of the same OCD issues! (sorry Mandy hope you don't mind)
7)Heather at Mommy to Livie and
Maddie. She is the mother to sweet 4 year old twin girls! It is fun reading her posts to see where I will be in another year!
8) Heather at Life as we know it with two
twinkies and a tater tot. Heather is also a working mother. She has an adorable boy and sweet twin girls. She had her girls at 29 weeks gestation, so we also have that in common. Just like
Molly one of her girls came home on oxygen. This makes us share one of the very best feeling
in the world...the day the oxygen tanks got picked up from our house!
9)Jamie at The Southern Babies. She is the Mother to triplets. One angel boy in heaven and a boy and girl here on earth. They are adorable and they are 6 months older then mine. I really enjoy reading her weekly updates on her daughter Lindy's progress and her son Will. They are miracle babies born at 25 weeks!
10) Mandy at Blue eyed life. Mandy is the the mother to a cute little boy and adorable twin boys! Really...these boys are sweet! She is very new to the bloggy world, but I have enjoyed her posts so far!
11)Tracey at The Trousdell five. She is the mother to a sweet little girl and adorable twin boys! She writes with her heart and it is very beautiful to read. Her boys were born at 26 weeks gestation. Another set of miracles!
12)Beth at Beth, Will, Rod and the
quads. I think the title says it all! This mother deserves 5 awards. I enjoy reading how she handles everyday life with 5 kids!
I know I am stopping at 12, but bed time is calling. Yes, I could wait and finish tomorrow....but that is one of my OCD's. Always finish what you started! There are so many blogs I follow and love to read! I am so happy I found this outlet!
To accept this award, please follow these rules:
1.Thank and link back to the person (or people) who awarded you this award.
2.Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4.Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Yay, it's freedom week!
5 hours ago