PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Senses



Linking up with the very talented Rebecca from Unexplained X2! You should too! Thanks Rebecca!

Sight - O.K. This is not in plain sight, but in my mind sight....Molly and Luke's birthday presents that need wrapped! There was a time in my life that I enjoyed wrapping. Why, I don't know?!?! I would make the package look as pretty as the treasure inside! Those days are long gone! Now my main objective is to make sure the object is covered up. Enough said!

Hear - The Fresh Beat Band...another joy of Molly and Luke's. They love music! Molly loves to dance! She gets going so fast that she usually falls a couple of times! Bless her heart hopefully she looses that trait! :) Luke is pretty darn cute to watch...he bounces with his knees and swings his arms! Pretty funny!

Feel - I am starting to feel a little sad about my babies turning 3 in 2 days! I have said it before and will say it again.....how in the world has 3 years gone by so very fast?!?! This means preschool is right around the corner! Don't get me started on that one. That brings a whole other type of sadness on.

Taste - I just happened to brush my teeth, so cinnamon burst crest. I know so exciting, Right?

Smell - Hawaii Coconut B&BW lotion. Yes, it smells heavenly! It will go so well with 63 degrees it is supposed to get today!

Hope everyone has a great week and Happy Sunday! Take care!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so upset with the babies getting older, why can't they just stay small?! I did after all want a baby-not a grump teenager and that is exactly where this train will stop one day!!

I'm so excited we will make it to the 50's today! THE 50's! This week is suppose to be in the 40's and 50's and we're planning outside activities since this now constitutes as warm weather. I just wish the sun were out and I felt better. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Heather said...

63 degrees??? I'm SO jealous right now! We're getting all excited that it's supposed to be in the low 40s this week! Mmm...Hawaii coconut lotion just makes me think of the beach and warm weather...a girl can dream!

Rebecca said...

I was thinking the other day how ENDLESS 3 years used to seem...now it just breezes by like we're not even here! Ugh!!!!

Thanks for playing along!!!

reanbean said...

My guys have just three more weeks before they turn three. They keep telling me about all the things they're going to do when they "get big" and I keep saying "Okay, but just don't get big too fast." Where does the time go?

I hope you have a great birthday celebration on the 15th. Can't wait to read all about it! :o)