PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

ME Challenge - Week 5

How is it possible we are already on week 5? Craziness I tell you! It will be my babies 3rd birthday in 11 days, REALLY? How is that possible?

Anyways, on to my ME time! I hope you agree that what I consider my ME time this week counts. I actually shared it with 2 others. I had 2 unexpected days off work that I was able to spend with my babies! It was grand! I got unlimited kisses, hugs and snuggles! They are too sweet! I love how they understand and express emotions now. I can pretend to cry and they want to make it all better. They will say "it's O.K. Mom" and " do you want me to kiss it". After they kiss it they will say "it's all better". It is such a different experience now that I can have conversations with them! I love it! Molly has started whistling this past week....I can not even whistle! Luke has started counting backwards from 5 to 0. so much changes so fast that I feel very special to have gotten those 2 bonus days. They are my life and I love them to the moon!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm anxious to get to those days! 3 sounds so OLD! So did 30 at one point... Snow days are really a blessing in disguise, glad you got your cuddles in!

penguinsandladybugs said...

Of course it counts!!! I love the story :)

reanbean said...

So nice to have extra time at home with your kids. Sounds like you had some great moments with them too.

Tiny recently started whistling too, and I was amazed. She can't whistle a tune or anything, but she can get a nice, clear one note whistle out. She's so proud of herself.

I hope the party planning is going well. I'm sure the next 11 days will fly by! Can't wait to hear all about the birthday fun!

Unknown said...

I love it! Hubby had an unexpected day off too. His office was closed because we had ice in Texas! :)
It's nice just to relax and spend time with your family!
Thanks for linking up!

Mama Mama Quite Contrary said...

Of course it counts. I say if it brings you joy, it counts. :-)