PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wally - My furry baby





Todd and I were married March 1997 and Wally become the 3rd member of our family in Sept. 1997. He was a present for Todd's birthday that year. The only thing is Wally stole my heart. He was my baby. This morning we had to say goodbye. He died in his sleep last night. He was 13 years old on July 13th. I will miss him so much. I am feeling a lot of guilt. Since having the twins the time I spent with him was limited. His death was unexpected, so I feel like I never told him goodbye.
Thank you sweet Wally for all the joy you brought me. You will forever be in my heart. I love you sweet boy!
RIP- Sir Walter 7th -1997 to 2010

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about Wally Andrea. I know he was a big part of Both you and Todds life. He really was a special dog and I'm going to miss him very much also.

Katie said...

We had the same thing happen but are dog was 8 mounths and we where in the car!