PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Update on Molly

Thanks to everyone that said a prayer for little Miss Molly! She did awesome this morning! Of course it was hard until she fell asleep with the gas, but the doctor said her vitals and lungs sounded good! The dentist was able to get x-rays, clean and fill a cavity. Yes, you read that right...my little sweet princess had a cavity. I feel bad as a mother, but I want to go on the record as saying Todd and I do brush their teeth. I promise! We will try to do a better job from now on. I just wish they didn't fight us so bad. What happened to the days they let us brush their teeth!?!?

1 comment:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I'm so sorry that Molly had a cavity, but at least you got it all taken care of at once. Did the dentist have any counsel for you as to how to avoid future cavities? Or is it just part of it / the luck of the draw? Also, how long before they have to go back to the dentist?

We took our girls to the dentist this summer, when they were 18 months old. He didn't do an actual exam at that age...just told us to keep brushing, and to come back when they're 2 1/2. I think they'll have their first real exam when they're about 3. I didn't have a cavity until I was 25, and I'm hoping for the same luck for the girlies! Although, like you said, it's certainly not easy to brush their teeth these days! :)