PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

OKC Zoo

Luke wasn't a fan of riding the elephant. Maybe he wanted to be in the driver seat?

Molly loved the giraffes. There was a baby that was born in January. So cute!
Luke loved the train ride. He thought he was riding Thomas the train, so he got a little upset when the ride was over. Poor baby!
Molly enjoyed it too! She just wanted to climb every where. This is her giving me the look of "Yes I can Mommy!".
Todd had to work this past Saturday, so Nannie joined me in taking the kids to the Zoo. The weather in OK has been beautiful, so I wanted to take advantage. The animals were all out in full view. We had a good time. I can't wait to take them Trick or Treating at Haunt the Zoo. I think this year will be so much fun since they are older.

2 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

My hubby is out of school next week for Fall Break. I'm hoping we can make a trip to the zoo...I think our girls will love seeing all the animals. (They had a blast tonight when we went for a walk [with them in the stroller], as we got to watch a couple of squirrels play...I can only imagine them seeing some huge, like a giraffe!)

Emily said...

they are too cute for words! i loved going to the OKC zoo when i was little and now i have a cousin who works there. so glad they had a good time!