PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sweetest Picture Ever


As I posted last month - We went to my Aunt Nancy's granddaughter Sandy's baby shower (my 2nd cousin). Kathy the Mom of Sandy's friend Jenny took this picture of Molly. I am so glad Sandy forwarded this on to my Aunt Nancy. I have already saved it as my screen saver on my work computer and my cell phone.

Kathy if you see this - Thank you so much for taking such a sweet picture of my baby girl!

2 comments:

twinkietotmom said...

I do the same thing when I find a picture I really love...put it as my phone and computer screen saver! Very cute...her hair is so beautiful also!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

That is such a sweet picture! I love the look on her face! :)