PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Fears

Call me silly or whatever you want...I am having major anxiety about Molly's appointment tomorrow. This is the first time that either of them have had to be put under with IV drugs. All of the worst case situations keep coming to my mind. All these what ifs!?!?What if she is allergic? What if it becomes an emergency situation and we are at a dentist office. Please GOD help me mentally get through the next 15 hours. Please GOD keep my precious baby girl safe.

SHE WILL BE FINE!!!

2 comments:

twinkietotmom said...

She'll be fine, but I understand your fear! I'll be thinking of her and you tomorrow!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow!