PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Out with the old - In with the new

Molly has pretty much mastered using a fork and spoon.
Luke uses his fork to pick up the food, but still uses his fingers probably 50% of the time. I think alot of the reason is that he doesn't want to slow down long enough to master the skill. This kid is all boy.
Todd and I finally decided to make the change from highchairs to booster seats. I really thought it was going to be harder than it was, but they have done really well.
(please excuse the missed up blinds in the back ground and the missing curtain...I am sure there is no need for explanations)
Molly and Luke's new favorite breakfast.....Dannon Danimals!!!

Yummy!!!

1 comment:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I'm laughing at the "no explanation necessary"! So true! :)

I had said I was going to practice with utensils after Labor Day, but I've realized I never said *when* after Labor Day. :) You saw my post that I'm still having major issues with food in the hair. Actually, the issues seem to have gotten worse recently. On one hand, introducing a spoon couldn't be much worse, right? And maybe it would occupy them enough to keep their hands out of their hair? I don't know...I'm still just taking deep breaths and reminding myself they'll be using utensils by 10th grade at least. HA!