PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Going, going , gone!

June will soon be coming to an end, so it's time to get off this birthday train! Thanks so much for celebrating with me this month!

The winner of the $25 Wal-Mart gift card is #5 Beth @ Beth, Will, Rod and the quads!!

The winning comment:

Beth said...
Hmmm... I recently went to Walmart and their craft department caught my eye, but I had the kids with me. Not the time to wander and browse and look for a fun project. So, I guess I would find some 'me' time and find something interesting in their craft section.

Congratulations Beth!!! I hope you do get some "ME" time to spend your card! Yay!! Please just email me your mailing address and your card will be on it's way!

2 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

YEA for Beth! :) :)

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

Congrats Beth...Andrea, how do I become a follower...I don't see it on your page? I just check my blog roll for new posts from you but I missed that really nice one about MOI until I looked further...LOL!