PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Way Back When-esday

Linking up with Twinfatuation Way Back When-esday. Thanks Cheryl for letting me play along!


This is a picture that Molly and Luke's primary nurse Amanda took of my baby boy on his 2nd night of life. I was just telling someone the other day that it is hard to remember how small my babies really were. I see full term babies that weigh 7 pounds and they are so tiny to me. How in the world could I forget what it was like to hold my babies in the palm of my hand? Craziness I tell you! We are so very blessed that we are dealing with no prematurity issues 3 years later!


8 comments:

Jenner said...

Wow... just wow. Everyone said my little one was small at 6lbs. I can't even wrap my mind around a baby that tiny. How completely precious.

debi9kids said...

OMGoodness! So very teeny tiny!
I thought my 4lb twins were small!

Mandy said...

I always have problems with size too! My niece was 8lbs and I kept saying how small she was and everyone looked at me like I was crazy! All those pictures break my heart...

Amy said...

Amazing and i thought my twins were teeny at 4.5 pounds!

Cheryl Lage said...

What a MIRACULOUS image! Love your twin triumphs.

Thank you so much for such a wondrous Way Back When-esday!

phasejumper said...

Such a teeny blessing!

reanbean said...

So tiny! I'm sure those first days/weeks/months were tough. How wonderful that you have two very healthy and energetic 3-year-olds!

Rebecca said...

omg...lovelovelove this! what a tiny little nugget!