PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Senses


Linking up with the lovely Rebecca at Unexplained X2.

Sight - Cuticles in desperate need of a manicure. Speaking of, need a pedicure just as bad.

Feel - very , very tired. Why does one hour make such a big difference and why does it take weeks to feel like your body has adjusted? Daylight saving is for the birds!

Taste - Wheat crackers and cheese...easy , yummy lunch don't you think?

Hear - Miss Molly asking me for the 50th time when we are going bye- bye. Spring fever I tell you.

Smell - Lysol - Just finished cleaning the bathroom.

What are your Sunday senses? Go link up with Rebecca!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I feel you on the pedi, these toes are looking ROUGH! I need to find a shop that will wash my car and shampoo my upholstery while I get a pedi!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

So...I got it!!! You're tired not because of the time change, but because you cleaned the bathroom...and you need to reward yourself for your hard work with a mani/pedi. Maybe you can take Molly with you for some Girl Time, which will help her spring fever. And it sounds like you're in good shape on the cheese and crackers. :) :)

Hope you have a great week of it!

Rebecca said...

I kind of love that fresh bathroom smell...it makes me feel like I've accomplished something for the day and can now crawl back under my rock!

Getting a manicure this morning...skipping the gel stuff this time...wonder if I'll regret that as I smudge them getting the Crazies' jackets on after preschool!

reanbean said...

My kids adjusted pretty easily to the time change, but I'm still feeling sluggish. Fortunately, I've got a pedicure appointment this weekend. Maybe some pampering will help me feel back on track.

And go you for cleaning the bathroom! I never seem to be able to clean the whole thing all at once (and it's not that big!). :o)