PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Way Back When-esday

Linking up with Twinfatuation Way Back When-esday. Thanks Cheryl for letting me play along!




Is it bad that some nights I wish I still had this option? The walkers were the best invention ever! Molly & Luke loved them! I would put some puffs or cereal on the tray and this gave me at least 30 minutes of time to get stuff done! We actually only bought one at first.....yes, i thought they could take turns. Little did I know that wasn't going to happen. Grandma and Grandpa got Molly the princess one for X-Mas, so we were saved! These 2 walkers used to be stored in a extra closet, but Todd gave them away this past week. So here is a good-bye post. Thanks walkers for doing your job! You made my life a lot easier for a good while! You will be missed!





4 comments:

Beth said...

We had that Sesame Street walker! I can still hear it "whoa-whoa!" Our kids loved it! We called it "the doggy chaser." Definite life-saver that first year.

Unknown said...

My children sit in the same booster seats (from the background of the picture) at every meal! :) I love it, how cute are they in their little walkers.

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh how ADORABLE (and happy!) they look in their walkers! Sometimes I wish they made them (and double strollers!) large enough for 9-year-olds!


Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

reanbean said...

They look so cute! We never had walkers, but we had two exersaucers and a jumperoo. Tiny and Buba were very entertained by them for quite some time, but I was happy to get rid of them and get a big chunk of square footage back. :o)