PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Senses



Linking up with the funny, tell it like it is Rebecca at Unexplained X2.

Sight- The sun shining through the windows. In which shows all the dust that needs cleaned off the furniture.

Feel- Hairy legs in desperate need of shaving! This is one of my husbands pet peeves!

Hear- Hubby sneezing and snorting! Spring is in the air! :)

Smell- Nothing yet, but I forsee smelling barbecue in the near future.

Taste- nothing, but see above. :)

Hope everyone has a great week! Thanks Rebecca for letting me play along!

3 comments:

Jenner said...

This is fun... and hello, I am a new follower. Your twins are adorable!

Rebecca said...

BBQ??? I'm jealous!! It was pouring down rain here (but you already know that b/c you read my post...dur)!

Hate hairy legs, but they do keep me warmer in the winter.

Mandy said...

It's not spring yet, I tell DH my legs are hibernating!