PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

4 Generations



I have mentioned before that I hoped my Nana lived long enough that Molly and Luke would remember her after time. When she passed away a few months ago I figured they would forget her. They had only visited her a hand full of times in the assisted living home. Plus I just figured at their age they would soon forget, but Molly proved me wrong tonight. I was going through pictures searching for a specific one and came across the above picture. I showed it to her and asked her who it was. The very first person she named was Nana. That made my heart melt. Now it is up to me to refresh and remind her mind of just who her Nana was and how much Nana adored her. I am sure my Nana was looking down at that very moment with a huge smile on her face.

2 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Reading this brought tears to my eyes...what a special moment! :)

Emily said...

this just made my heart melt and brought tears to my eyes. i feel the same way for emma claire. she has met her two great-grandmothers in OKC, but i want her to remember them.