PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Senses

Linking up with Rebecca from Unexplained X2 because I love reading her Sunday Senses every week. So glad she extended the invite to link up.

Sight - my son sitting on my night stand drinking my diet mountain dew....no I normally don't allow him to sit there, but I have a headache. Really not worth it at this point!

Hear - My son's hiccups from drinking my pop to fast!! And teen mom 2 reality show in the back ground. I am a sucker to reality T.V..

Feel - My son hanging on my arm because he is tired...the caffeine hasn't kicked in yet.

Taste - This is a little embarrassing.....sweet and sour candy glow worm. I know horrible!!

Smell - Not much..too lazy to make the fabulous breakfast like Rebecca.


Head on over and link up too!

4 comments:

reanbean said...

Sounds like quite a day!

(and I love that you say pop. :o) )

Mandy said...

I LOOOOOOOVE Teen Mom! I am such a sucker! I normally don't watch tv, but that is the only show I do! Granted I'm normally a week behind because DH turns his nose up when I ask to watch it- heaven forbid I actually use the remote in his presence! LOL!!

Holly G said...

What a cute idea this is for a post! Thanks for stopping by my blog too! I look forward to following you as well!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I love this post theme. I'm going to try to participate on Sunday! :)