Jenner at Jennerally Speaking was sweet enough to surprise me with this bloggy award! Thanks again Jenner!
Just like other awards I need to share 7 things about myself....
1. My first car was the one and only sports car I ever owned. It was only 3 years younger than me at the time. It was a 1979 Datsun 280zx. It was a 2+2, so I was able to take my friends around. I loved that car!
2. I am an accountant, but the calculator is my very best friend. It better be simple math if you want me to do it in my head! :)
3. The first thing I told Todd after we found out we were having a girl was I couldn't wait to get her ears pierced. It didn't end up happening due to her prematurity and spending her first year in our germ free house bubble! I keep asking her if she wants to go now, but she says no. I think it is because her Daddy told her it would hurt!
4. I have to sleep with fan noise. It can not be silent or I will lay awake for hours! I have to take a small fan with me any time I travel.
5. My parents thought I was going to be a boy. My name was going to be Alexander Paul. Boy was I a surprise.
I am cheating and stopping at 5.....hope you don't mind!
I now get to pass it on to 7 other blogs. I think I am going to copy MandyE when she accepted this award and pass it on to some new blogs I have been lucky enough to find recently.
1) Barbara at My Sweet life (with 2 twinkies and a cupcake)- This month she has dedicated her blog to autism awareness. These posts have been very enlightening to me. Thanks Barbara!
2) Olusola at My Twintopia - She posts about everything and anything pertaining to raising her twin girls! I have enjoyed reading her posts!
3) Christina at Our Life with Multiples - I love reading about her twin girls that are a few weeks younger than mine. Plus I love her blogger profile picture....too sweet!
4) Cheryl at Twinfatuation - I love Cheryl's link up's and posts! If my 2 end up half as good as her 2 I would be proud!
5) Sanders at Just a Dash of Sanders - Mother to adorable twin girls! I enjoy reading about her adventures with her girls.
6) Because I'm the Mommy - Absolutely love reading her Meditation Monday posts! They are great! She also is posting about her daughter being diagnosed with autism for autism awareness month. Her posts are very heartfelt and
Once again cheating and stopping at 6. Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!
Nature Study: The Return of the Birds
3 days ago