PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Inspiration For The New Year

Every now and then I need a good dose of inspiration (or kick in the rear) for motivation! Dolli-Mama (Life not finished) has created a 52 weeks of ME challenge that really appealed to me. Not for the same reasons she challenged herself. The challenge I am sitting for myself is to go on a date with my DH once a month. As you know I work full time, so for the last 2 & 1/2 years I can literally count on one hand the times I have left my babies (yes they will always be) on the weekends! I feel like (maybe it is the guilt) the time I spend away from work should be spent with my children. So I accept this challenge Amber! I hope you all will be inspired to do the same! Please visit her blog for all the details. Thanks Amber for this motivation! I wish everyone a very Happy New Year!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited that you are joining me! I think this is going to be a really fun year! Good luck on your first date, I can't wait to read about it!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I love this challenge, too. I need to follow-up with Amber on the details, but I'm thinking of incorporating it into my Fab 5 Friday posts. We all need to do something just for *us*...I truly believe it makes us better parents.

My hubby and I have been making more time for each other after the girls are in bed. And we've gotten out for a late dinner a few times after they're asleep for the evening. It's amazing how relaxing it is to hang out, just like old times, and not have to worry if someone has their hands touching underneath the table at the restaurant! :)