PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Winner & ME Challenge - week 27

and the winner is lucky #23 (used random.org) Christina @ Our life with Multiples.

Her winning comment:
Christina said...
I love reading with a glass of wine for time down. After the girls are in bed...its a great way to end the day!

Congratulations Christina! I hope you love these Bath and Body works products as much as me!!
Please email me your mailing address and I will get them in the mail to you!!!

Now on to my ME time for this week!!


Linking up with the lovely dollimama for the 52 week challenge!


Photobucket


I had a very nice, long lunch with a very good friend today! It was very nice to catching up and closing out the work week! It had been a while since we had taken the time out to go. She just got married, so I am pretty sure her lunch hours have been consumed with wedding planning and preparations!! :):) She actually had a destination wedding and has gorgeous beach pictures!! So loving the destination wedding fad!

Hope you all had a nice week and have an even nicer weekend!! Take care!

5 comments:

Holly G said...

Congrats to Christina!

It's always great to be able to have an adults-only meal. Shaun and I got to go have our Starbucks together this morning while the twins were at dance camp. It was so nice.

Unknown said...

Yeah Christina!

Oh, going out to lunch with a friend is awesome! I'm a tiny bit jealous. :)

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

Enjoy Christina!!!!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Congrats, Christina! [Of course I would have loved to have won, but I get excited when someone I "know" wins, too!]

A long, leisurely lunch with a friend sounds heavenly! And getting to drool over destination wedding pictures, to boot...fantastic! :)

Onesie Mommy said...

Long lunches with a friend... you know how to have great ME time!

Have a great weekend!