PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Prayer Request

I just received some very bad news. My cousin Sandy just lost her baby today. It was very unexpected and happened right after the birth. She was 4 days away from her due date. She was waiting to find out the sex of the baby......she had a baby boy. She and her husband made the decision to give the gift of life. They donated the baby's organs, so another family will not go through the heartbreak they are experiencing at this very moment. I am beyond sad for them. Please keep them and my family in your prayers.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I am so very sorry for your family's loss. Sending my prayers to you all...

twinkietotmom said...

Oh my. I cannot even imagine the pain they are going through. I will be praying...your family is in my thoughts and prayers.