PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Randomness from this week

There really are no words to describe these pictures .....that I haven't already said before. All I know..... there is no deigning this girl deserves a Princess Crown. These pictures fit her to the capital "T".
Molly has recently started to sing to us. Here are a few pictures of her singing itsy bitsy spider. She still is too shy to sing to anyone other than Mommy and Daddy.


Here are a few pictures of Luke. The first one I feel pretty lucky to have gotten. He never lets me take a picture of him anymore. The 2nd shows his true feeling of me bugging me. He is saying "NO MOMMY".


Todd and I took Molly and Luke to their 1st dentist appointment last Tuesday. Can we say NIGHTMARE. Daddy had Luke and I had Molly. Luke actually did pretty well. He only really threw a small fit when the dentist looked at his teeth. They got good x-rays. The dental assistant was able to brush and clean his teeth. I am happy to announce he has no cavities! Go Luke! :) These 2 pictures are from Todd's cell phone. so they aren't too good. Look at my big boy!

Here is where the nightmare begins. It took 4 people to hold Molly down to get x-rays. Yes, I had to be one of those lucky people. It broke my heart, but I knew she wasn't being hurt and that it had to be done. She was screaming, crying and kicking the entire 3 minutes. It felt like so much longer. Then the x-ray's didn't even turn out. Of course after that scene the dental assistant didn't even try to to clean her teeth. The dentist tried to look at her teeth, but that didn't go over so well. Needless to say we have an appointment this coming Thursday to have her put under, so the dentist can take x-ray's, thoroughly clean and make any necessary treatments. They assured me she won't remember a thing. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. As a NICU parent it is going to be extremely hard on me to put her under sedation. It was little different when Luke was put under for his cat scan. He was only put under with gas. Molly will go under general anesthesia, so she will have an IV. They did tell me she will first go under with gas and I can hold her as she goes to sleep. She will be fine!

No comments: