PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

My son the clown




As long as I can remember my kids have been fascinated with shoes. I mean all shoes! Todd and I could never wear our shoes around them because all they wanted to do was touch them and taste them. Gross! So it comes to no surprise that when they got old enough they would begin wanting to wear them around the house. I have already shared Luke in my shoes. Now here he is wearing Todd's. If you are wondering - No, He is not going potty in the the second picture.



I need to post some of Molly, but I haven't taken any pictures of her wearing any. Oh, but she does! Every morning when Mom is getting ready for work she is in my closet trying on every pair I own. Thats always the first mess I get to clean up every morning.




No comments: