PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

What did you get me Mom? I hope it has something to do with Yo Gabba Gabba! I love them!



Mom get out of my way. I am trying to watch Blue Clues.





I hope everyone had a good day of shopping. Mine started off bad. I went to Wal-Mart to get the $3.00 P.J.'s, but at 7:15 this morning they were already out of them. I really wanted to get some to! Molly and Luke wear out P.J.'s like crazy. Oh well it wasn't meant to be. My Mom went with me, so after the wasted Wal-Mart trip we decided to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel. There's nothing like blue berry pancakes to make you feel better. Plus I was able to get the kids stocking stuffers there from Santa. Then we went to tackle Kohls. OMG! The line was all the way back of the store. Happy Friday to me! It really went fast. That was a nice surprise. After that we called it a day. Thanks for going with me Mom! It was a fun morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your welcome sweetie......I had a wonderful time spending time with you and shopping for PJs for the kids.