PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Luke did not want to sit to have his picture taken.
Molly tried to cheer him up by giving him a hug.
Molly didn't mind at all posing for a pic!
The pair - I can never get a good picture of them together.
This is the best I could get of Luke in his Thanksgiving shirt. I hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Below are a few things I am thankful for this year.




Even though it was a huge mess to clean up.....I am still so thankful to have this little boy to call my son.



He found this lipstick somewhere in my bathroom.
I really think he thought he was putting it on perfectly.
If you are wondering.....No, this is not a shade I currently wear. I am really hoping it was never this bright when I did wear it.



Whenever times like those happen I can always take one look at this picture above and see why they don't seem to bother me too bad. He can be such a sweet little boy that I love with my entire heart! :)


and if that doesn't work I just have to look at a picture like the one below to make me laugh. He loved it when his Daddy gave him this tattoo. He thought he was big stuff.
p.s. He did get a haircut shortly after this picture was taken.


If you are getting out for Black Friday shopping I hope you get what you are after. Good Luck! I am not really after any doorbusters, but I will probably get out to do a little Christmas shopping.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We definitely have so much to be thankful for. God Bless you and your family! Cannot wait to see pics of the kiddos during the Christmas Holiday.