PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Nope, Luke's not ready!

I think I can positively say Luke is not ready to start potty training.
He would rather use the potty for his Lego collection. The last few days he has been filling up the seat to use as a basket to carry all over the house.

He stopped here to build.


Todd and I haven't started the potty training process at all. I really don't think Molly or Luke is ready. We could probably start introducing it to Molly, but I am not ready for the challenge. Call me lazy. I just can not imagine having to take my babies into a public restroom. It totally freaks me out. They are still in the phase of having to touch everything. Talk about GROSS! I know it has to be done, but they are not even 2 and 1/2. I figured I could start now and it take 6 months or start when they are really showing interest in it. Then maybe it will only take a few months. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to comment. I need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

Tracey Trousdell said...

The potty as a toychest is awesome! I can say from experience with my older daughter that waiting till they are ready is much easier. It gets frustrating when they aren't (and worse if your friends' kids all are) but I saw my friends struggling for months and having accidents everywhere...when my stubborn princess was ready she was READY. It took until she was about a month past 3 and it was all done basically overnight, including night time, no accidents. Potty training twins in the future terrifies me so I will try my best to follow my own advice then, we'll see how it goes!