PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wet,Wet,Wet!!!





It's cold!!!!


Look Mom, I am trying to drink the water. YUM!


We let the kids play out in the sprinkler on Saturday. They had a blast. They kept saying wet,wet,wet over and over. It was pretty cute. We have our first cold of the summer. I think it hit me the worst. The kids ran temperature for a couple of days, but it seems all is well now. We just have a little congestion, runny nose and a cough. Hopefully by next weekend it will have left our house.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog! Your kids are adorable. Sounds like we have a lot in common. From IVF, to multiples, to the same Easter Outfits. My son even calls his sister, 'Sissy.' I can't believe you are reading our blog from the beginning! Because you wrote that I went back to the beginning and started reading again too. It's hard to believe we went through all that NICU stuff. We're a longs ways from that now! I look forward to following your kids now!