PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sleeping Beauties



Molly sleeping with her Daddy's baby blanket.



What? That's not my drool.


Molly being silly! Note : the monkey sock house shoes that her Nannie had to give her before her birthday! :)


I can watch my babies sleeping for hours. They are so peaceful. It brings much joy to my heart just breathing them in.


On a bitter-sweet note Molly and Luke turn 2 on Monday. Sweet because they have come a long way. Bitter because my babies are getting big. I will post some pictures tomorrow when they open their gifts from Mom and Dad. Their birthday party is not until the end of the month, so I will share pictures from it also. Time has flown. 2 years old! CRAZY!!!

No comments: