PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Shopping

Luke saying CHEESE, as soon as he realized I was taking his picture.
Molly sharing the drink with her Bubby.
Poor Bubba had a battle with the DVD player and it won. He pulled it off the T.V. right on to the corner of his eye. Poor baby. I am sure it hurt like crazy!


I wonder how many more pictures I can take of them kissing. I am sure they are coming to an end the older they get.


Pretty Sissy!

I took the kids to Kohl's and Sam's this morning. They love getting out and about. I really have nothing exciting to report about this week. It was a rather calm and smooth week for the May's household. Todd and I are going to take the kids on a short weekend trip for the long 4th of July weekend. I hope everyone has a great week and Holiday.

No comments: